Payment problems due to the corona virus?

The Tax and Customs Administration is taking measures to mitigate the consequences of the corona virus for entrepreneurs. Are you an entrepreneur or freelancer and do you have payment problems due to the corona virus? Then, after you have filed a tax return and received an assessment, you can ask the Tax and Customs Administration for special deferral of payment. You can also adjust your provisional assessment to be paid.

More info on the website of the Tax Authorities.